Sunday, January 13, 2013

Summing up December

My December was quite eventful, so I decided to do a summary on it so I can look back and go "wow, so I did that!" (:

Facial with the cousie, 1Dec


Design workshop at SUTD, 3-5Dec
Met so many new faces! A great big fat hug to Char for accompanying me there *muah muah* ^^


MJC graduation party at Butter Factory, 6Dec
What A Memorable Night.


Night cycling with XY, 7Dec

Job interview & roamed around town with Fiona, 8Dec

1st outing to Marina Barrage with the design workshop peeps, 10Dec
Was sick that day, but still dragged myself out cos it's quite 难得 that all our schedules meet! Baked muffins for them! (:



Baked with Fiona for Sophia's birthday, 11Dec


Went out with MM!, 14Dec
Despite our busy schedules, we still managed to meet up^^







Night cycling with XY, 15Dec


The Philharmonic Winds goes Pop with YX, 16Dec
Woahh, YX's bro damn pro.. alot of solo parts!! Best band pop concert I've ever attended! Can't believe a guy came up & strip to another outfit & danced!! They even provide lightsticks! Hahaha totally WOW. Went for supper at makansutra thereafter!



Baked macarons with Steffy in the morning, 17Dec
HAHA first time baking macarons & it was successful!!! THANKS STEFFY! *bows down to the macaron master*
YUMSZ!

Steffy is so sweeeeeeeeet! Told her few days back I was into tiramisu & she made some!  Delicious but super sinful!


XY came to sleepover & baked cheesecakes with muah, 17-18Dec


Went to Strictly Pancakes with Steffy & jogged with her in the evening, 20Dec
HAHAHA initials of Stef's name is the same as those of Strictly Pancakes...



Cycled to Tanah merah, Bedok then Bedok reservoir & back to Pasir Ris with XY, 22Dec
Went town with her thereafter, woahh wonder where I get that crazy energy from! hahaha


Jogged with Char in the morning & went out with E, 23Dec
HAHAHA omg can't believe.. I'm such a bravegirl94



Accompanied YX to do some shopping, 24Dec
silly girl, she din even realize it's xmas eve LOLOL



Celebrated xmas with family, 25Dec ^^

Baked for my dad(: & celebrated his birthday! & went to Avalon, 26Dec


Accompanied Steffy for some shopping, 27 Dec
Discovered that Nichii at 313 was not bad! Thanks to Stef!
Bought Canele & caught a movie with Patrick!



Went out with Dawn to meet Mr Wong, 28 Dec

OOTD

Went town with XY, 29Dec



Caught up with Subha, 30Dec
So long since we've met up! Hahaha a few weeks is considered long!!


2nd Outing with the design workshop peeps, 31st Dec
We met up for lunch at The Star Vista, new mall at Buona Vista!





//In a nutshell, Dec was great. I'm really thankful for the company from existing friendships & grateful for new connections made. I'm starting work tomorrow, I hope all goes well & hopefully I'll not screw up!

No comments:

Post a Comment