Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 10 movies

In no particular order, here are the top 10movies that I can rmb that I enjoyed alot!
Wreck it Ralph!! Watched it with Patrick recently! Boy, it was such a heartwarming movie!!! Love it so much (: Step Up, the first Step up movie was so awesome I can re-watch it now! I just love how the storyline goes and the 2 main actors were so good!! Angus, thongs & perfect snogging!! That movie is one of a kind I swear!!! The male lead is so damn gorgeous ^^ hahahaha Race to witch mountain is also a great movie!! The Pacifier also! Hmm what other movies uh.. She's the man is also one of my fav chick flicks! Twilight & Breaking Dawn were the best out of the whole saga (: Harry Potter & the deathly hallows is the best movie out of the whole series I feel :) Yep, that's all! 10 movies! Haha super random picks & super messsssssy!

No comments:

Post a Comment