Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ten things I'd like to say to 10 people.

So, my A's are over! & I'm gonna start the list! Woooo~

1.Ten things I'd like to say to ten different people right now.
Firstly, to the markers that are marking my paper.... PLEASE PLEASE go easy on me...Or look past some small silly mistakes I'd made.. :D
Secondly, to the mommy, I love u loads... Thanks for being so supportive & basically everything :)
Thirdly, to the father, love u loads too!! Thanks for always waking up so early to fix breakfast for me :)
& to the brother, who's a constant source of motivation.. U make me realize that if u can do it, so can i! haha
& to the besties, thanks for the constant support/encouragement/loveeeeee
& to music, who have always picked me up when i'm at my lowest.
& to my poly friends, I hope u guys are doing well in this busy period & may u all fight on & win ur fight! (:
& to bebe, I'm sorry!! Wo mei lian jian ni!! I will spend more time & play with u more often!! & bathe u more often!!!
& to my body, I'm sorry I caused u to suffer for a few months... sorry for spamming u with books n basically no exercise.. From now on, I'm gonna make sure u're in tip top condition!!
Lastly, to my teachers, I'm so sorry & I'm so grateful!!! Thanks for the hardwork and effort you've put in! I hope I don't disappoint you next year. But I'm truly thankful for such great teachers.




No comments:

Post a Comment