Saturday, July 14, 2012

Post MYE

The feeling of uncontentment.. is there such a word? The feeling that your life really sucks so badly, even when you want to try to be positive, but positivity just runs out cos you've been trying to be optimistic so long. You encourage people, you encourage yourself, but can you encourage throughout...? Not just stopping halfway. I'm faced with all sorts of obstacles, I will not compare myself with other people's circumstances but just judge solely based on my own circumstance. Have I done enough? Have I let go? Am  I fully focused? Am I contented with just being myself? I'm just so overwhelmed with ... words can't really express what I am feeling now. I want to work hard. I don't want to keep repeating the same mistake over and over again. I need someone to put me on the right track. Or maybe I just need myself. Don't look back. Don't get distracted. Move on darling, it's not worth it. It's just a nice memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment