Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's a new day everyday!

Back when I was in secondary school, I used to wake up with a "it's a brand new day, a brand new start!" mentality to start the day afresh. Didn't know when, but this mentality start to fade away... & I'm slowly being resistant & reluctant to attend school. Thinking of skipping school just because I was so tired & unwilling to face some stuffs at school. Back in J1, I remember skipping a day where there's 2 tests on the same day. Avoiding was what I'm good at. Ha, look at what's "avoiding" made me become. My basic foundation for all subjects are poor as hell. Really regret not taking seriously my J1 year. I thought there was still time, I thought that it's okay to fail because our tests/exams don't really count as A levels is the ultimate determinant of my future. As I laze today away, I'm deeply regretful for what I've done yet again. Wasting my precious day.. What was I thinking?! Okay, I need to find back the hardworking-ness I had in sec sch. The "it's a brand new day, a brand new start!" mentality. Also, I just have to accept the fact that I'm just not as close as I am with my class as I am with 4/8 & that it's okay. I have to stop thinking about it. Some people just clash well instantly, well for me, I think I need time to loosen up. Ok, brain, you ready for some war? Oyeah, from U to A/B/C.... Can I do it? Can my brain do it? I'm being hopeful & optimistic, so I shall say YES. YES. No matter what, the only thing that I can uphold well is - OPTIMISM. Because this is a choice. & I choose to be optimistic. Let's see how this journey goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment