Friday, February 10, 2012

CCA recruitment































TODAY GOTTA SENSE OF DEJAVU............. Cos I think we went through the same phase, right F? This sucks, but what can we do? It is not his fault that he can't be there.... Anyway, I realize V day is coming soon. I'm a lil' jealous of couples but at the same time I'm thankful that I'm not attached. :)

************

Today, I was soooo unprepared for the fencing demo in the hall. OMG I'm so glad I survived it and I did not make a fool out of myself. & I'm glad everything went smoothly today although it wasn't a great start. Arrived home after having dinner with LeAnne & Ip horse... HAHAHA So glad that I bathed immediately when I reach home & proceeded to Chemistry after that. I managed to do the questions :) EGGCITING. I think if I use this attitude and face the other subjects, I'll have less stress, which leads to less hair fall and less pimples. Ohyeah, I was greeted by my denim shorts I ordered from Gmarket when I reached home! Luckily the shorts can fit.. but it's abit tight, should have ordered the L, why the measurements online, Y U NO ACCURACY?! Okay, I should go sleep now. Tomorrow there's Chem SRP - EGGCITING! Going through chem bonding. hellyeah

No comments:

Post a Comment