Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sentosa Sunday

Had a fun time with my cousins on Sunday ^^ Went to sentosa for a mini photoshoot.. But in the end me & py left them & went exploring sentosa on our own.. hehehe :) Uploaded some photos! I'm a bit guilty... cos my cousin's from Malaysia and I feel like I've been neglecting her cos of my hectic school life... :( She says It's okay and that studies are more important.. But I just can't help feeling :( I'll try my best to pick out pockets of time to spend with her.
















Welcome to Sentosa! :)
















At the boardwalk!




















HAHAH :)


















Out of control lol
















The colour of the river so blueee
















:)









































































Not happy with each other






















PY w a sweet pose awww!





















Trying to be funny lol





















Copying my pose but w a different feel xD














































































^^ hehehe

































































































The cousins together :)

















JUMPJUMPJUMP



No comments:

Post a Comment