Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thoughts
















I'm just typing this post spontaneously as to whatever that pops into my head... I'm thinking about what am I doing, I am thinking about what I'm doing this for. Recently, I've been feeling kind of .................. I don't even know what it is. I'm thinking that I should do the right thing, I should be a person that is upright most of the time. But then I realize I'm only 17 going 18 & don't they have this saying that when we are young we should do crazy things & make mistakes so we can learn from it etc.. It's a conflicting thought, wanting to be all grown up yet you know you can't let go of the wild young side of you. It's really easy to go with the flow instead of doing the right thing. It takes courage and this strong belief in your own values that make you do what you deem is right. I don't know, but I think that as we grow up we should be more mature and able to empathize more with our parents right? Afterall, your mum carried you in her womb for 9months. Gosh, I can't imagine the pain she have to go through to give birth to us. We shouldn't quarrel over trivial matters with our parents. I just think that the relationship between our parents & us, children, is very important. I just feel that we no longer spend as much time with our parents as we used to before... When we were young we spend loads of time with our parents, but as we grow up, we spend more time with our friends.. I guess this is because our friends are of the same age thus they can understand better what we're going through. But still, i think good communication with your folks is the way to go :) OK, I think I'm just rambling on here...

Anyways, this week has been rather smooth for me I guess, cos I have had tougher weeks then this. But I'm glad the weekends are coming, although I'm tuition-packed on weekends. Atleast I'm able to spend more time at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment