Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pasir Ris Park

Had quite an enjoyable day today and ate ALOT too. We went to Pasir Ris Park to snap some pictures of my parents and grandparents and to take them out to walk walk and breathe in some fresh air! Hehe I'm still quite a noob at using a DSLR but I'm learning, slowly. Without further ado, here are the visuals:

momma & popa



Happy grandparents :D

Doing Titanic pose with my grandma hahahaha

With my boyboy




Love this candid shot! 
BeBe was not featured cos he didn't come with us cos we went for dinner after going to the park. Don't think the makan place would allow animals. But we went back and took him out for a walk! Walked from my home to downtowneast and back! Bought Yoguru nom nom (but still doesn't satisfy my llao llao cravings) My dad was kinda funny today, he's like blur blur. Wanted to say Starbucks but said Starhub, wanted to say polytechnic but said polyclinic. Made momma, Victor & I laugh like mad hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment