Saturday, May 11, 2013

The coolest cafe ever

Hi!! OMG was totally blown away by this cafe at Holland Village!! d'GoodCafe. The ambience there is so special, words can't express how I felt when I entered the cafe till I left. Just magical. Hahahaha seriously, which cafe has a cute fridge-like lift?!! & which cafe got fake grass on the floor & swings as chairs? This shophouse cafe is seriously too cute! Went to d'GoodCafe with Stefanie after our trip to Food For Thought at Botanic Gardens. Hahaha was a crazy walk from botanic gardens mrt. It was the sun's peak period when we were making the long walk to FFT. It's like climbing a mini hill & it was sweltering hot. I got sunburnt the day before & I was wearing a sleeveless top so I got burnt again. BURNNNNN lol. I don't know why FFT was located so far inside botanic gardens near the Botany Centre... Oh wells, it was a good work out :) We ordered our food & after the meal Steffy was complaining that the closed down branch FFT at Queen St was much more generous in terms of portion & the taste of the food was better there. I never ate there so I don't know. Overall, I find my Grilled Ham & Cheese quite yummy! Hahaha cos I just LOVE cheese!!!! Ordered an iced latte on impulse & regretted, cos firstly I'm not much of a coffee drinker & it costs $6.. Steffy ordered the Basic Works which consist of bacons, scrambled eggs & toast. After the meal, we went to the busstop(thank god it's near LOL) & caught a bus to Holland Village! Hahaha our dessert stop!! Went to Plain Vanilla & got 6 cupcakes! 3 cuppies for me & 3 for Stef! Got the hazelnut, red velvet & choc banana. Steffy got the hazelnut, choc mint & choc ganache. After getting our cuppies, we went to d'Good Cafe. OMG THE BEST CAFE ever :D Thanks Steffy for introducing me to it! Totally in love with the place, for now- lol, subject to changes in the future. We ordered drinks there & sat at the swing chair & just spent a few hours like that. It was awesomeeeeee hahahahaha Chilling & sipping our drinks & eating our cupcake. But we were so full from the previous meal that we ate a cupcake each haha I brought the rest home.

The beautiful Botanic Gardens!

Hello there!

Exterior of FFT, pic taken by Stef

My iced latte which I regretted buying, boooz



Stef's Basic Works, pic taken by Stef

My grilled ham & cheese on their homemade bread with salad as side. Yummy(:

Plain Vanilla cupcakes!

Awesome cafe, pic taken by Stef

我爱你,爱着你,就像老鼠爱大米 HAHAHA

Chilling with our drinks oyeaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment