Wednesday, May 1, 2013

30 April was my last day!

Hey hey! Yesterday, 30 April was the last day of work! Hahahaha :) Was damn happy cos, this job is not suited for humans LOL. But this job has brought me to great people & more knowledge of the telco industry, & for that I am very grateful. Hahaha I feel like laughing at the previous post I've posted, cos La Salle Porfolio - BYEBYE!! I got accepted into the one & only course I've applied for, except for SIM. The acceptance came at the correct freaking time. I was so stressed over the brainstorming etc for the la salle portfolio I was like practically going crazy. Heaved a huge sigh of relief when I found out I got accepted, haha so that means I don't have to finish it up. Hoo boy, that period is just crazy. Oh, & I took my BTT on Monday! Glad to say I passed, oh yeah! Now, to apply for my PDL & FTT! Can't wait to learn driving, kind of exciting and scary though. Hmm, kind of excited for May cos I got loads of activities planned out! 
Anyway, here are some pictures to conclude my crazy April! 

Technically, this was from 30/3/13, haha but I'll  just count it in too.

Such a memorable night.

Choco lava workshop with my fav peeps!

Sushi workshop with my fav peeps hahahaha



Dinner with the cousins!

Treated the family to a seafood feast using my hard earned money(no kidding)

CNBlue concert!!

All the hardwork paid off :')

Flower babehh!


No comments:

Post a Comment