Saturday, April 20, 2013

Need to focus

Hello ello! Time passes incredibly fast. It's the middle of April already?! OMG I have yet to start on my sketches for LaSalle's portfolio. I'm stressing out D: I can blame work for killing my time, but I know it's just an excuse. Time, can always be spared, it's just how we prioritise our time. I just submitted my LaSalle & SIM online application. Both require to submit the documents within 7 working days after online submission. SHIT, less then 7 days to chiong. XY FOCUSS!!!! This concerns your future, why can't you have a sense of urgency?! Okays, kinda feeling the urgency right now. Need to focus. Seriously.

Anyways, today was quite a crazy day at work - it always has been crazy. Fiona's leaving next Monday ): That leaves me alone to suffer till 30 april lol. I can do this! I can survive it! Strong girl here!! Had Macs for supper with Fiona after ending work today. Was supposed to go to Harry's, but apparently due to a series of unfortunate events... Yeah, we went to Macs. Tried out the new spicy burger & shaker fries & oreo cheesecake. Yep, I know, such a sinful night hehe. Fiona's new found close friend came to join us for supper hahahaha Luckily for me, it wasn't as awkward as I would imagine it to be. SO yeap! Oh yeah, something interesting happened at work today. Was dialling to another dept to enquire about my case, & it so happens I got my friend on the other line. Also, the case was previously handled by him too. Double wammy yo. Okays, time to go to sleep. Gotta meet the crazy gal tomorrow to go submit our SIM stufffffffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment