Saturday, January 5, 2013

10 friends I love & why.

Whoop! I'm on the 5th day out of the 30 day challenge! Someone pat me on the back :)

HAHAHA. Okays, in no particular order, here are 10 friends which I love & why.

My mom (: Yes, I know she's my mother, but she's my best friend too! I share with her alot of things & sometimes she is one wise friend that gives me advice that I treasure alot.

Stefanie (: Oh my, where do I start? I'm sorry for neglecting you in my J1 life. I know that I used to be quite ignorant about our clique stuffs. But now, that's changed. I realized you're one true gem in my life that I should treasure alot. YES, me gonna treasure you so much! Thanks for sharing things with me & being my listening ear at times.

Xuan Yun (: She is one adorable friend. Sometimes I really hope that you can see beyond your imperfections & know that you are just amazing. I love you for being so understanding & making me so comfortable around you(: Hehehe Love that I can ask you for guy advice & just chill with you! Thanks for inspiring me to want to work towards a better body & health!

Fiona (: My stickytape! Oh, all the crazy things we have been through.. It's quite a journey! I like that even though you're attached you still have time for me ^^ I love you for being so meticulous & straightforward about things. Even though you have quite a big circle of friends, I'm so glad that I'm part of it too!

Yi Xin (: My BuddyHoagies mate! Hehe, I love it that we can go crazy anytime, anywhere. I love your spontaneity & that your self-awareness for certain things. Through you, I realize that I have alot to improve on too! Although you can be a person that liyow, but you still are aware what's really bad & good.

Subha (: My "item" hehehehe cues song & sings ~ "are we an item...?" I love you for being there for me during the horrid JC life! Oh, I wouldn't have survived it in one piece if not for you. You make my day & always infect me with you positive attitude. Love you to bits ^^ I hope 2013 would be so much a better year for you!

Xin Ru (: Ah Ru, you're one dear girl that was my motivation during the A Levels period, you know that? You infected me with your hardworking ethic. I love you for being my listening ear too. You always make my day after a hectic day of studying/tuition. Thanks for being such a darling ^^

Charlene (: My study buddy! Sorry for being pissed at you yesterday, I blame it on PMS. You're a ball of realistic-ness hahahaha! I love you for being real with me & so understanding! I think you've suffered much because of my nonsense. I really wanna thank you for motivating and enduring the shit period I've gone through. Love you (':

Dawn (: My tuition buddy! Thanks for being in my life. HAHAHA I suddenly got this flashback of you & I going crazy on the dancefloor during the graduation party. I love that I can talk to you about random stuffs & that you wouldn't judge me. Have fun in Thailand yeap!! (: Meet a hunky thai boy okay hahaha

Chien Hui (: Although you're pretty crazy busy with your poly life, I love that we can always talk about anything when I meet you & its like nothing has changed much. I really miss you & sometimes wonder am I still in your life? I will be patient and I hope that we can meet up more often! Miss you loads....

YEP. that's all~


No comments:

Post a Comment