Monday, October 24, 2011

Rambling


































:D Hi! I'm in school now! We are supposed to do our PW stuffs respectively but I finished mine. So I decided to post a lil blog post before continuing with other stuffs. The class is forever noisy, now I know why our PW grp leader wanna go library.. It's like super unproductive because our class is so noisy and full of rowdy noises. But I'm too lazy to go to the library, plus I will need to find a powerpoint plug and I doubt the library would have any free powerpoints left as it is like damn crowded. =l Yesterday I went out with Subha & MeiLin to shop! :) I was glad I bought my chiffon dress! The one that I have been desiring for since a week ago! Bought a similar tank top with ML & S. Hahaa, we the trio. OOYEAH, we had dessert at some place called 记得吃! And the food was 很好吃!! :) Must remember to bring PY & LB there. Damn nice (Y), thanks to ML who recommended it. Btw, I set up a new target. That is to lose fats! Notice that I did not use weight! Haha, I just want to lose some of the fats around my thighs & arse. I won't keep track of my weight but I will keep track of my diet. I wanna have slimmer legs & I need to exercise more!! Haven't been exercising since August...

No comments:

Post a Comment