Monday, November 7, 2011

Stressed

Damn, damn, damn, What'd I'd do to have you here.
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN.

DAMN my life. Seriously. I'm very dramatic right now because I ain't feeling exactly good and I'm listening to music. Yes, music brings me to a whole new level of emotional state. Not everything is exactly going my way. All I can say is, I'm just glad to have my sanity now. I'm damn messed up. Everything feels like it's gonna crumble. My OP, my studies, my emotional state. I'm easily irritable nowadays and it's not because I'm PMS-ing. But it's subconsciously because of PW. I did not even realized it till today.

I was presenting my part infront of my parents and PW group mates. I realized I can't have direct eye contact with anybody. I'll just instantly go mind-blanked. Seriously. I just.. can't... present... :( And my voice is freaking soft.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment